Terms & Conditions
1 LEGAL STATEMENT
By using the Vogue Xpeditions website and by ordering products from the Vogue Xpeditions online shop, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set out underneath. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions without modification, then you should not use this website.
2 CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
- An order by a customer becomes a valid offer when a purchase is completed. When an order is placed by a customer they will receive a confirmation email. The purchase can only be accepted as finalised when the payment confirmation email of the ordered product(s) is sent by Vogue Xpeditions.
- If Vogue Xpeditions cannot fulfill the order made by a customer or should certain products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
- Vogue Xpeditions reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract without prior notice.
- All offers are valid as long as stocks last. In the event that a product will take longer to produce at the suppliers than stated in in the product description on Vogue Xpeditions online shop the customer will be informed as soon as possible. If the customer wishes to cancel the order due to the lead time difference, any already paid monies will be returned within 14 days of cancellation to the customer or used for other products if this is the wish of the customer.
- The delivery method used by Vogue Xpeditions is via Courier. All deliveries will be sent with tracking. In some cases if it is a very large order road, air or sea freight will be used.
- Products are delivered directly from the supplier’s Warehouse to the customer. The delivery periods stated in the order and delivery confirmations or on the website pages apply.
- If a delivery is not possible, be it because the customer was not available at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
- The risk is in the hands of the customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being present upon delivery.
- Delivery and performance errors due to unforeseen acts are not the responsibility of Vogue Xpeditions. The results of outside influences give Vogue Xpeditions the right to delay or cancel a delivery. These acts include strike, blockades, import and export restrictions and other national interventions regardless whether they effect directly Vogue Xpeditions or distributors to Vogue Xpeditions.
- In the case of these unforeseen acts causing a delay of a delivery, we will of course inform the customer without delay.
4 RETURN POLICY
- The customer has the right to return for 14 days after the customer receives the goods.
- The customer has to inform Vogue Xpeditions of the return within 14 days of the date of delivery. After this date the customer has a further 14 days to return the goods to the designated supplier (where the goods were shipped from).
- The customer will receive a full refund for the items, but will have to pay for the shipping return of the goods.
- The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
- The customer can pay the order sum by credit card, debit card via PayPal.
- The item will be ordered/ booked into production with the supplier as soon the payment has arrived.
6 INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints have been recognised legally or by Vogue Xpeditions.
7 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right. Until the ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer they remain the property of Vogue Xpeditions.
- Each Item is under warranty from it’s respective manufacturer.
- Warranty length is specified under product description for each item.
- For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vogue Xpeditions use reasonable means to make the Vogue Xpeditions site easy to use and free of problems. Vogue Xpeditions make no (and expressly disclaims all) representations of any kind, express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness and/or currency, with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics, hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the Vogue Xpeditions website.
10 PARTNER LINKS
Vogue Xpeditions has links displayed on their website from chosen partners. However these sites are not within our control and we cannot be held responsible in any way for the content or services on these sites nor can we vouch for the privacy practices operated on those sites.
11 DATA PROTECTION
- The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the completion of an order or the registration of an email newsletter.
12 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The sale of products from the Vogue Xpeditions website adhear to the Spanish legislation. Spanish law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in a Spanish court of law. Place of juristiction is Madrid.
13 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or unfeasable or after contract closure be ineffective or unfeasable, then the validity of the contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the case that a contract is incomplete.