ARB SIMPSON TENT III
ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent
The ARB Simpson III rooftop is a perfect addition to your 4x4 camping expedition. The Simpson III deploys in minutes, by sliding out and pulling on the ladder to unfold the tent. The ladder then provides support and of course access to a very comfortable and surprisingly spacious sleeping quarters well off the ground keeping you safe from the creepy crawlies, and maybe bigger critters if you're outback in Africa!
While you're travelling, all your bedding can remain inside the tent so that you don't clog up precious storage space within your vehicle with duvets, blankets and pillows. Quick to deploy and quick to pack away, the Series III tent incorporates an updated design and new materials for better strength, rigidity and water resistance.
Check out the annexe, Here!
- Manufactured from high quality, poly/cotton fabric
- Incorporates Oxford polyester flysheet, with excellent water shedding ability
- Sturdy aluminium retractable ladder
- High density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability
- Incorporates pull out veranda and optional zip-on annexe
- Insect screened windows and doors
- UV stabilised laminated PVC cover
- Bungee cord system to assist when closing
- Easily mounted to Rhino Rack roof bars or other suitable roof bars
- All aluminium components feature an anodised finish for improved corrosion resistance and appearance
- Comes complete with mounting hardware, wrenches, ladder, travel cover and comprehensive instructions
- Size: 1400mm wide x 2400mm long x 1300mm high
ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent Annexe (optional extra, please choose from drop down box).
The perfect accessory for your ARB Simpson III rooftop tent. With this annexe you increase the dry storage area around your tent and can get get up and down the ladder and access your vehicle away from the elements. Like the tent itself, this annexe is manufactured from high quality, poly/cotton fabric.
For delivery information, please click Here!