DISCOVERY 3 & 4 LIGHT BAR MOUNT
Part Number: 224578
This is ProSpeed's standard light bar mount, it cannot be fitted alongside the Land Rover raised air intake however it is compatible with the Safari snorkel.
- Tubular protection light mounting bar for the Land Rover Discovery 3 and 4.
- Mounts into existing holes on the A-pillar under the plastic trim. Two holes require enlarging by approx. 1mm.
- Adjustable tilt angle.
- Optimum mounting position just above the top of the windscreen
- Designed to fit Lazer Lamps (road legal solution) but has a number of pre-drilled holes to work with any light setup.
- Mounted as close to the roof line ass possible for reduced wind noise.
- It doesn’t increase the height of the vehicle above the standard or extended roof rails.
- Compatible with or without the ProSpeed roof rack.
- Plug and play – direct into the standard Land Rover lighting stalk plug. No splicing looms, no scotch locks. No tools required.
- Shaped to exactly fit the Discovery 3 and 4.
- Routed so there’s no need to drill any holes or cut out any plastic or panels.
- Fits LHD and RHD vehicles.
- 100% waterproof.
- Abrasion resistant covering where required.
- Thin ribbon loom down a-pillar to prevent the trim popping off.
- Takes power direct from the battery.
AUXILIARY CONTROL MODE:
- Entirely solid state – no relays nor moving parts to wear out or go wrong.
- Self resetting fuses – all the protection with none of the hassle. If there’s a problem, the fuses will blow to protect the circuit. But when the problem is fixed the circuit will re-connect automatically.
- 100% waterproof.
- Compatible with LED, HID and normal lamps.
- Switching is compatible with normal 12v vehicle systems and also CN bus systems including diagnostic circuits and power-saving circuits. This massively simplifies wiring in a modern vehicle where CAN bus systems have both power saving and diagnostic pulses which make it impossible to wire auxiliary lamps to them.
- Completely isolated from the CAN bus circuits , meaning no damage or faults can occur in expensive body control modules of modern cars.
- Runs 4x roof lamps on two circuits , 2x bumper lamps and DRLs, 4x work lamps on two separate circuits.
- Switching for forward facing lamps is – Off, On with main beam, On permanently
Specific ProSpeed accessories, Here!
DIFFERENT SET UPS:
- ProSpeed light bar mount only – 240€
- ProSpeed light bar mount with two Lazer ST-8 or Triple-R 1000 LED spotlights (includes wiring loom and control module) – 1750€
- ProSpeed light bar mount with four Lazer ST-4 or Triple-R 750 LED Spotlights (includes wiring loom and control module) – 1950€
- ProSpeed light bar mount with two Lazer ST-8 or Triple-R 1000 and two Lazer ST-4 or Triple-R 750 LED Spotlights (includes wiring loom and control module) – 2300€
Every set-up we offer is road legal using Lazer’s E11 approved driving beams. Please state which lights you’d like when ordering.
For delivery information, please click Here!