DOUBLE JERRY CAN HOLDER
- The adjustable locking steel clasp means your cans can be secured firmly in place over a lifetime of off-road abuse.
- The new bolt on top strap means provides greater convenience when removing the jerry can.
- For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
- The steel strap downs cover the jerry can cap.
- Add your own padlock and you'll never have to worry about stolen fuel while on the road.
- Made of black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel and is designed to easily bolt to the Front Runner Roof Racks using the flat slotted slats in the rack.
- Can be bolted to any flat surface and can be used in a wide variety of applications such as mounting to pickup truck beds or other brand roof racks.
- No drilling required.
*Jerry Cans not included.
1x Jerry can holder base
2x Latch catch
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
L48 cm (18.9") x W33.5 cm (13.2) x H34.5 cm (13.6")
L48 cm (18.9") X W33.5 cm (13.2") x H5 cm (2")
LATCH BUCKLE DIMENSIONS:
W4.5 cm (1.8") x H18.5 cm (7.3")
W4.5 cm (1.8") x 0.3 cm (0.1") Thick
CROSS STRAP DIMENSIONS:
L33 cm (13") x W4.5 cm (1.8")
For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
For delivery information, please click Here!